I Should Explain!!! 2-3-12

Long time ago this was our family....Now the boy's are in wheelchair's (they both have duchenne's MD) and our oldest Daughter DeeDee married a total loser....I cant say anything nice for the man...I am raising their children...they let them down in  a big way. Their beautiful children are Rylee 10, Kiara 9 and Tommy(JR) 6.
My youngest daughter Danielle is married to an awesome man named Chris who provide's and take's care of my daughter and their two beautiful children...Waylon 3 and Autumn 1, Waylon also has MD. I am not a young woman anymore and it has sure caught up with me lately.
The prayer's have helped my Darryn...he still is a little congested but is on the mend.
I am so broken hearted tonight for my grandchildren...their mother(my daughter) let them down again...she has told them for two week's that she would come get them for the weekend,they are all so mad,confused,hurt and just dont understand like the rest of us...I really dont know my daughter anymore and it is so hurtful. I try daily to adjust to what is happening but it really get's me down. Thing's have happened so oddly sometime's I feel like it's someone else's life. Really where is my daughter? This man has so much hold on her that she let her children go. Sorry for the down post...I will do better.
Sending love and a great big thank you for the prayer's.Love,Debbie:0

13 comments:

  1. so sorry that you and the children are hurting!! I can't even begin to imagine. I've been thinking about you and praying and will continue to do so! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What heartbreak you and your family have endured. My prayers are with you all.

    HUG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like rough times :( I hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your pain, it's heartbreaking when a mother let's her kids down. Thank Heaven you are there for them and your other daughter and her husband are such good people

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you. I can see things aren't easy. One day at a time. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life is real and so is the pain of raising children...praying for you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. God Love and Bless You! Those kids need you so. You know it is hard to change people, especially family, just keep on loven and caring for them as it seems it's all they have. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what it is to have a child in jeopardy, and I know what it is to be under the influence of a loser, AND to struggle with longterm illness. That said, I STILL am not in your shoes and can only imagine all you have been through and continue to rise above. Our sprituality may differ, but I surrender to Something Larger than myself a whole lot...

    Then, as program folks often say, I keep taking it back. It sounds so simple, but it is NOT easy.

    Thank you for reading and following my blog. It takes time to read other blogs, and you have a whole lot on your plate.

    God keep you and your ENTIRE family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are in our thoughts...things are so painful for you and the family now. I Pray it will get better for the children...and You! Take care of yourself and give our regards to the boys! Luv

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankfully, even though my son is a drug/alcohol addict and has lived an awful life, he had a wonderful first wife and mother to his children. My sweet DIL told me she never told the kids Paul was coming even if he told her he was because then they would be disappointed when he didn't show up. Of course as they got older and he talked to them on the phone they began to experience that. They are so precious and are so good, I'm thankful they didn't live with him very long....Ashley will be 20 and Adam will be 16 in June. Of course, to him, he's the victim because it can't be his fault. It is heartbreaking and I've had to turn off a lot of my feelings for my son.....of course, he will be 42 this year.

    The heartbreak must be so much worse because you SEE your grandchildren's disappointment being with them every day. You have so many challenges, I admire you for your strength.

    Praying the boys are well soon.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry to hear about your daughter! I have a mother who chose her abusive husband over me and I so know that pain. But it's so great that the kids have you to love on them, even when they are feeling so unloved!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Debbie, I saw that you visited my blog, Liberty Homestead, and signed up to follow. Thank you for that. I've been reading your blog and my heart goes out to you. I'm also a believer and have always been taught that God doesn't give us more than we can handle but my goodness, sometimes we do have to wonder what His plan is for us don't we? You and your family seem to have more than your share of challenges. You have a beautiful family and I will keep all of you in my prayers. I think it's good to share your joys and sorrows. It's been said that a burden shared is half the burden and a joy shared is twice the joy. God bless all of you.

    ReplyDelete