My awesome friend "Keren Duke's" at FreePrettyThingsForYou!!!

I have wanted to do this for a long time. Keren found me in the begining of my bloggin. She offered to help me get my blog looking better and she did, My header was made from this little angel who I appreciate so much.......... I really feel like she will go place's like maybe a spot on Martha Stewart. Or better yet Martha Stewart will come be a guest on her show. Go check out her awesome blog, "FreePrettyThingsForYou".
Check her out on this blog she is giving tip's(2) tip's for tuesday.Thank you sweetie!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this back ground. It was nice of you to feature Keren on your blog. I know your blog is going to be a big hit...I stand corrected...is-a big hit. Blessings. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have found a great friend in Karen. Nice post.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your header is gorgeous!! I'm off over to Karen now!!
    blessings
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find I'm always popping in there for a visit....she's cute!

    love how your blog looks...

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina was here

    ReplyDelete