DeeDee. 3-15-12

 My daughter DeeDee with Tommy on my other daughter's wedding four year's ago....good friend Sherrie Baugh admiring how precious.
DeeDee and Tommy again...my best friend Lisa, who I grew up with and Camille Baugh another dear friend  sitting on the chair....people who are so special to me.
Pray for DeeDee...that she will get her children back in June and she will remain well. I have had so much heartache on this episode with DeeDee...but my heart and soul love this child dearly and want the best for them all.
Love to all. Have a great weekend.
Love,Debbie:)

9 comments:

  1. I hope this works out for her - and you too.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Mother's love runs deep...what we wouldn't do for our children...that's a GOOD Mother! That you are Sweetie...through-and-through! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know the situation, but I will pray over it! Wishing you a delightful weekend! Xo ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie! I'll keep her in my prayers! :) Have a wonderful weekend! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray that this desire of your heart is met!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be praying for showers of blessings for your precious Daughter! BIG HUGS and MANY prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers for DeeDee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dee, praying that the Lord will work everything out for all. Blessings**

    ReplyDelete