Happy Birthday My Sweet Dustin!!!!!!! 3-8-11

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy...the sweetest baby ever. I was so glad to get this special baby boy. He was a dream...still is. He has been such and inspiration to all of our family....we love him so much. 
What a happy little baby boy.Our family would not be complete without him.Run while you can you precious soul.Little ferggie the dog love's her (Tonna) his nickname from his siblin's they could never say Dustin until they got older but the name stuck Oh Happy Birthday my special son who has been given so much pain and suffering but never complain's...he just smile's at us and say's it'll be okay.His nephew's and niece's are so in love with Uncle Dustin and love to be around him. So Happy Birthday my 28 year old sweetheart....thank God has given so many extra year's with you...hopefully more to come and a cure too.

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Dustin!

    Hope you all have a great time :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Wishes Dustin!!! I don't know you personally, but this wish comes from my heart.

    Hugs from Jan ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, how in the world did I miss this? Happy birthday to Dustin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your son Dustin!!! Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Happy Birthday to Dustin! A guy who gives so much happiness to His mother must be very special. Love of children forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday to your precious son.

    He's soo cute!

    First time here.

    Stopping by via Gayle's site after reading your comment about your dashboard.
    I have the same problem for 20 days now.
    It's really annoying and I have no idea what to do.
    Btw has your dashboard been fixed by now?

    Please let me know. I'd love to get your response. It may help me for further actions.

    Thank you so much in advance.

    ReplyDelete