Happy Birthday My DeeDee. (Late) 2-18-11

 Happy late Birthday to my oldest daughter DeeDee...she was thirty yesterday...I remember the day she was born, how lucky I was to have such a beautiful baby. Every body in the nursery wanted to see this beautiful baby girl with all the beautiful black hair (that turned golden blonde),she has the biggest brown eye's, they were full of awe of this big world....

 Here I am with my beautiful daughter...I know my sweet girl that your life is so full of heartache and pain...but I will be here for you and I will continue to take care of your babies until you are well...my heart aches for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Please pray for my DeeDee girl to regain her strength to do the thing's she so want's to do (and need's to do).

5 comments:

  1. birthday love and wishes to deedee

    bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new visitor and follower via Java. My youngest daughter just turned 30 and she is really having some rough times...
    I will say some prayers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady. I will pray for your lovely Daughter Dee ~~~ To regain her strength sweet lady, my prays are with all of your family !!! God Bless you~~~
    xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I hope things get better for you. Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete