It's A Dog's Life!!!!

Hi girls I got me two new babies to love. Saturday I went to go get our outside dog Jack his shots and licensed I ran into a lady who had a friend who was going to have two dogs put down because she couldnt keep them any longer for her daughter. So long story short I got two dogs for free and they are both spayed, licensed and potty trained. The min pin is so pretty she is brown which is a rare color. Her name is Ferggie. The other one is a shitzu and so sweet, her name is Cocoa. My what a pair they are. Jack wants to love them to death and they want nothing to do with him. Oh animals, got a love em!!!!!!!!!!!
Cocoa is resting on a blanket.
Ferggie is a fire ball.

7 comments:

  1. So cute!! I have a shit zhu and I LOVE her. she is such a great dog. You will enjoy them. :) And thanks for rescuing them....that was a great thing to do.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!I can never understand how someone can have a dog put down because they can't keep them. They could take them to a no-kill shelter or something. Thank goodness she ran into you and those dogs have a second chance.

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new furbabies! Give them some luvins from me and the pink pixies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new family additions. You did a wonderful thing saving the lives of those two little dogs.
    Patricia :o)

    Thank you for stoping by my blog today! It's very nice to meet you. One way to display your mom's embroidered towels is to hang them off the oven door or simply leave them nicely folded next to a bowl of fruit. They don't have to match your kitchen, they only have to be loved and admired by you. Hope that helps. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to you for making room in your life for two more friends. I can't imagine anything in life that would make me discard my dogs.
    Have a great weekend,
    lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog...I enjoyed my visit to yours :) Your new pets are sweet...what a kind heart you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack does look quite a bit like my Rosie. :)

    ReplyDelete